“This job not only has a local impact, but also a global impact with the products we make and the people we serve.”
- Brevard High graduate
- Attended East Tennessee State University with a major in Engineering and a minor in Music before joining the U.S. Army
- Former U.S. Army, Helicopter pilot as well as a commercial pilot
- Graduated from Greenville Tech with a degree in Aviation Mechanics
- Special Projects & Finishing Production Manager, in a nutshell: developing programs and processes to employ adults with disabilities and other barriers to employment.
- Previous Work Experience: most recently; UPM Raflatac and as the Assistant Band Teacher at Brevard High School.
- What brought you to TVS? “I was looking to leave the corporate world and to be closer to home.”
- Career Goals? “To advance in management and learn more operations in the facility.”
- Favorite part about working at TVS? “The interactions with INTERACT participants. It doesn’t matter what kind of day you are having, they bring an energy here and will put a smile on your face.”